Sunday, January 2, 2011

I found my Blog!

I love how it is impossible to lose something on the Internet. I am so bothered about the fact that over a year ago I had evidently decided to "update this bad boy more often"...and then didn't touch it for over a year. Good thing I only have 4 followers.
BUT--I'm going to try again. And this time, I believe that the focus of my blog will change a bit. Previously I had desired to update friends and family on the status of our lives with cute stories and pictures of my family, but I miserably failed that mission...and quite frankly I don't really care. I am finally over giving myself a hard time for not keeping up on scrapbooks and photo albums--though I am completely jealous of those who CAN accomplish such tasks--I am just not one of them.
SO, what shall this blog become? Well--perhaps it will be a place that I can get some of the many thoughts that travel through mind out on paper (paper?) Maybe it will help me organize my own thoughts; maybe it will help others make sense of theirs. What will be in it for you as a reader? Well, I don't really know, but I can tell you that God has granted me the ability to be incredibly transparent about my life and to not necessarily care about how I may come across to others. As Popeye would say, I am what I am. This idea of writing in a somewhat public manner is one that I have procrastinated on long enough. Now, I'm just going to do it! I think. Guess we'll see if the content is worth continuing it or not. OH--and if I do actually find time to publish new posts, (in between life with 2 children and full time classes) you can rest assured that someone is probably being neglected.

2 comments:

Phylee said...

Looking forward to it!!

Emily said...

All im gonna say is, "wow, that was fast":) proud of you!